Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Cheer Camp

I am at University of Tennessee - Big Orange Country - at cheer camp. We are tired, sore and pretty much ready to have the long bus haul home over with! We have had a great time - but I may be getting too old for this! My legs are so sore because for some strange reason I decided to actually learn the hip hop dance. This dance is something that girls between the ages of 14 and 21 should have no problem with - but at 33... I just can't seem to move the same way I used to without severe muscle soreness!! Oh well, tomorrow supposedly I have to do it on stage with 2 other coaches! Ha - that should be on yout ube within a day or 2. Good grief!

I miss the kids - but know they are having fun. Mom said they are trying all kinds of new food some of which I think I are disgusting!! Oh well, at least they are open to try new things!

7:00 will be entirely too early for me tomorrow - so I better get to bed!

1 comment:

Lana said...

Way to Go Lauryn. I am impressed you even attempt it. Have FUn:)