Saturday, July 5, 2008

Brian and Wendy Update and Website

Here is the link to Brian's website: http://www.caringbridge.org/

There will be a blank where you need to enter the website name. The site name is brianleonard - no spaces and all lower case letters.


I have received a couple of emails from Wendy since my last post. I emailed her a list of all of you guys who have asked me to relay your thoughts and prayers to her. I have been overwhelmed by how many of you have contacted me, and I know it means alot to her to have so many of you all praying for them - even if you have lost track of each other over the years. She asked me to thank you all for the prayers and good wishes.

I know all of you who know (or knew) Wendy well - know that there is just something special about her that draws people to her. You just can't help but to like the girl. She always had this inner strength about her which is so apparent now. What a blessing that is for Brian! And Brian - well he and Zach were the first 2 people that Sheri and I met at Harding at Student Impact. Sheri and I always had a great time with those 2 whether it was driving to Little Rock for the UAPB game at War Memorial Stadium or just going to TCBY. They made us laugh so hard at some of the crazy things they would come up.

Please continue to pray for both Brian and Wendy, their families, and their friends.

1 comment:

shack said...

Thanks for the happy tears! I have heard lots of great laughs over the years about the dueling duos- especially since Zach and Sheri got married:) Thanks for the plug...and one day I would love to have a "real" blog, not one with such seriously heavy topics everytime! Love you, Wendy

p.s. thanks everyone for checking the website. if anyone wants to send a personal email to get back in touch, I would love it! Shackleon@aol.com or I am accessible on facebook too. Take care.