Love the pics from your vacation - Everyone seemed to enjoy themselves. I know your parents loved having everyone together...priceless (excuse the pun).
My faves were the one of Rylee eating cotton candy...the one of you with the kids after the game...and I was laughing so hard at tht photo of Chris in front of the basketball player. (He was almost as tall!)
I am married to an amazing man (8 years this June!). I love being a mom to my 2 children - they definitely keep me on my toes. I love coaching my cheer squad. It is my therapy! I hope to use this as a journal to jot down those memories that I am afraid I will forget!
6 comments:
Love the pics from your vacation - Everyone seemed to enjoy themselves. I know your parents loved having everyone together...priceless (excuse the pun).
You have such a pretty family!
I loved looking through these photos, Lauryn.
My faves were the one of Rylee eating cotton candy...the one of you with the kids after the game...and I was laughing so hard at tht photo of Chris in front of the basketball player. (He was almost as tall!)
Great pictures. Looks like you all had a blast! Traci
Your vacation looks like so much fun!!
Are y'all ready for school to start?
Post a Comment