This is going to be random. Nothing big going on, so I thought I would share some of the little things that have happened the last few weeks....
Well, Price is now riding his bike without training wheels. I never thought this would be as easy as it was. He literally learned in about 15 minutes. He's becoming braver every day going up and down some pretty steep driveways in our cove. Rylee is quite the daredevil. She likes to sit at the top of our drive on her tricycle and ride it down. Our driveway is REALLY steep. She laughs the whole way down. I know she is going to wipe out one of these days. She's really good about wearing her helmet, knee pads, and elbow pads when she is on her tricycle. I didn't see the need for them until she decided to go down the driveway! Now, I'm glad that she thinks its cool to wear them.
We have our first tball game tomorrow night. Price is so excited. The first 2 games were rained out so this is 2 weeks of anticipation for the first game. He really hit one pretty good at the last practice... it went all the way to the outfield. He was so proud. He loves to practice catching "pop ups" and "grounders" as he calls them. Chris is coaching his team and I am so glad. It's fun to see the 2 of them interact on a team. Plus - I don't think there's a better coach out there than Chris... and of course, I am not at all biased. :)
My neighbor Mark said I had to mention his name in my blog... so there it is Mark Hall. Seriously, we do have some of the best neighbors. I think our kids haven't figured out that we are just neighbors bc they are more like family. The kids enjoy spending the afternoons riding bikes, playing in the backyard, playing kick ball, football, baseball, races, etc... They have a blast. We eat together at least once a week and usually twice. We have become great friends and really enjoying our kids growing up together. About the only thing keeping us in this house is our neighbors and our whole backyard set up. When we finally do move, we are going to have to find 2 houses next door to each other!I think that is all that has been going on lately. I'll post pictures of the Tball game if we actually get to have it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment