I have been tagged by Traci Busby... oops Johnston. Traci and I were in Kojies together at Harding. I am so bad at married names! Sorry, Traci - I think you will always be Busby to me!! :)
Okay- so 7 random things about me:
1.) I am bilingual. I grew up in South Texas - literally a few miles from the Mexican border. So, I do not remember ever "learning Spanish" - I just have always known it. So, I guess Mexican food goes with this one... I LOVE TRUE AUTHENTIC MEXICAN FOOD!!! Yummm. (And no, Taco Bell does not qualify as real Mexican food. For the Taco Bell lovers, you may want to sit down for this one, there really is no such thing as a "cheesey roll up" in Mexico. :) )
2.) I am a big Daddy's girl. Always have been. I love my daddy!! (I love my mom, too!! and I love shopping with Mom and just spending girly time together... but I have always been a daddy's girl. Dad, do not tell mom - it will only hurt her feelings.)
3.) I used to sell cheerleading uniforms. Sounds cheesey, I know. I was a Varsity rep for 6 years and actually handled the nation's top accounts such as University of Memphis cheer and pom squads, Houston HS, Germantown HS, etc... I loved my job. I traveled to some cool places and made some great friends!
4.) I have been on ESPN every year for the last 8 years. Usually just me jumping around acting crazy after my cheerleaders were on the nationals floor, but it was still me! They did interview me once in 2006. I LOVE coaching competitive cheerleading - especially coed.
5.) I'm married to a giant. Ok - not really a giant. But he is 6'8". Yes, he did play basketball his last 2 years of HS and for a year in college, but his true love is baseball. He was a pitcher all 4 years of college.
6.) I was addicted to sweet tea. I have been off of it for approximately 14 and a half months. I now drink unsweet with Spenda or Sweet-n-low. (When I say addicted, I mean ADDICTED. I would have at least 1 Route 44 Sweet Teas every day from Sonic.... sometimes 2!) When I was pregnant with Rylee, I actually drank a whole gallon of sweet tea in 1 day!
7.) Random things I love ...... laying on the beach, Texas A&M football (all Aggie stuff for that matter), traveling, shopping, Chic-fil-A, Sonic, bloomin' onions, the state of TEXAS - even though I now live in Tenn., Frosty and french fries (yes together... you have to dip them and don't knock it til you try it! It's good.) Mexican sweet breads, raspas (sno cones), watching Chris play baseball, Suduko, any kind of math brain teaser, reality TV, Desperate Housewives, Grey's, and ER, and cudding up with my family on Sunday afternoon especially if I actually get to take a nap.
So here's the rules
--Link to the person who tagged you.
--Post the rules in your blog entry.
--Share 7 random, or weird, facts about yourself.
--Tag 7 random people at the end of the post, linking to them.
--Leave a comment on their blog so that they know they’ve been tagged.
I am tagging:
Shannon
Amy
Karla
Tesney
Leigh Ann
Traci R
Jen M
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I LOVE to be tagged! :) So much fun. I have actually done this one, so I'll repost it so you can see my responses. I hope you are doing okay.
I really enjoyed reading your random things. I love that you can speak Spanish!! I almost majored in Spanish and looking back, I wish I would have!
I did this a couple months ago and I am still random but not much has changed with me. I still love to chew ice, though!!
Sonic Happy Hour is not a good thing! I am trying to quit...maybe next week!
I totally love frosty's & french fries! My kids don't think you can eat one without the other!
May 16th NKOTB is on the today show! Set the DVR now!
Post a Comment