Every Feb. I go to Orlando for HS cheer nationals. This year, we decided to take the entire family. Although, I was busy with cheer nationals for several days of the trip - we had a couple of days of family time. My dad flew over to help Chris with the kids, and my brother, his wife and 4 kids came over from Tampa. Price and Rylee had a blast. They went swimming and loved playing with their cousins! We visited all of the parks and had 2 character dinners. My favorite memory from this trip is when Price and Rylee saw Cinderella at dinner the first night there. They look on their faces was PRICELESS! They were so cute each time they saw a different character... it is definitely a "magical" place. The Garden Grill was a great choice for dinner the last night (Thanks, Adina!). It was nice to just sit down and enjoy visiting with my dad and the kids loved seeing Chip and Dale and Mickey.
We had a great trip and we made some awesome family memories!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love all the pictures you have posted lately. It looks like your family had a blast!
We have talked about doing San Antonio and Houston next year, but I not sure yet. Disney has a half in January. I want to wait until Tori gets just a little bit older. I would love to meet up at a race. It would be a blast!
It was so good to hear from you. Your family is so beautiful! Is Disney not so fun!! We went this past summer and the kids are begging to go. I'll ask them what they want to do after school and they in a matter a fact way say, "Go to Disney World". Oh how I wish I could say okay-lets go, because I love it too. Is Price in Kindergarten? Braeden is finishing up Kindergarten, Brooklynn is 3 (4 in May) and Barrett is 2. There has been talk of planning a good Harding reunion where everyone comes back. I'll keep you posted. Keep in touch
shea lea
what a great family photo!!! I love Rylee's grin, too cute. I will definitely be keeping up with your blog~ see ya at church :0)
Grandpa had lots of fun with all the grandkids at Disney except for Space Mountain!
Post a Comment