I wrote this about 2 weeks ago - and thought I would get around to getting some pictures.. So, here it is. Pictures will follow!
I cannot believe it. It actually snowed in March!!! We had a total of at least 6 inches ... maybe 7! Price and Rylee had a blast playing outside while it was still snowing last night. You know you have a great husband when the neighborhood kids are all waiting for him to get home to have a snowball fight! He took a bag of trash out and they all let him have it.
The kids were all outside by 8 this AM. They went sleding down the hill, made a snowman, had a snowball fight, made snow angels, and made a 4 foot tall snow ball that was so big - we couldn't move it! Rylee wasn't too sure about the being cold part. We had to keep coming in to change clothes and warm up! The snow actually was deeper than her boots, so she kept getting her pants and socks wet - which of course, made her miserable. (She is definitely like her momma! She does not like to be cold!) I'll post pictures as soon as I can!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment