
Here she is ... my little girl. She is definitely the joy in our lives. Here are some of the things that she does that I adore:
1. I love when she HAS to wear her pink princess dress. Even if it is over her leggings and sweater because it is 25 degrees outside.
2. The way she always has to have a bag or purse and the way she loves shoes, boots, and especially her flip flops!!
3. The way she is a little momma.... to everyone.
4. Tonight when she busted into song - The wheels on the bus go round and round. Then she came over next to me and started singing the Mommas on the bus go hug, hug, hug. I guess that was her way of asking for a hug.
5. The way she says " I need you", " You hurt my heart", and needs kisses from daddy.
6. The way she hides things and can't remember where she hid them. (This is not so endearing when it involves my cell phone or car keys!)
7. The way she lets Price say his prayers first even when it is her turn.
8. The way she wants Price to hold her hand as they fall asleep at night.
Rylee is a sweet and sassy little girl. Her smile is contagious! I could go on and on. She has been such a blessing to our family and especially to Price. My hope and prayer for her is that she will continue to grow and develop into a kind and loving Christian young lady.
I just wanted to give you all a little insight on our baby girl. I'll introduce Price tomorrow!
1. I love when she HAS to wear her pink princess dress. Even if it is over her leggings and sweater because it is 25 degrees outside.
2. The way she always has to have a bag or purse and the way she loves shoes, boots, and especially her flip flops!!
3. The way she is a little momma.... to everyone.
4. Tonight when she busted into song - The wheels on the bus go round and round. Then she came over next to me and started singing the Mommas on the bus go hug, hug, hug. I guess that was her way of asking for a hug.
5. The way she says " I need you", " You hurt my heart", and needs kisses from daddy.
6. The way she hides things and can't remember where she hid them. (This is not so endearing when it involves my cell phone or car keys!)
7. The way she lets Price say his prayers first even when it is her turn.
8. The way she wants Price to hold her hand as they fall asleep at night.
Rylee is a sweet and sassy little girl. Her smile is contagious! I could go on and on. She has been such a blessing to our family and especially to Price. My hope and prayer for her is that she will continue to grow and develop into a kind and loving Christian young lady.
I just wanted to give you all a little insight on our baby girl. I'll introduce Price tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment