I know, I know boring title. I simply couldn't come up with anything else!
To catch everyone up on me, I am married to an amazing man (almost 8 years now). We have 2 children - a 5 year old boy, Price and a 2 year old girl, Rylee. They are the true joy of my life. I don't know what I did with myself that was worth while before I had children. I love being a mom! I am a stay at home mom - but I do still coach a competitive cheer squad. That is my only attempt at staying young. I am not sure that it is working though!
I have been reading other people's blog for a while now, and I really enjoy seeing where old friends are and what that have been up to. I have been especially touched by the little things that they recollect about their kids day or new things they are saying and doing. I hope to be able to journal some of the things that I don't want to forget about my little ones as they are growing up.
I guess that is all for now. I will try to make the next post more interesting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment