Ok - seriously, it has been almost 5 months since I last blogged. Honestly, I'm just tired of being the last one on Joy's list for updating. So I thought I would catch people up.
Here's a short list of the things that have happened since August.
1. We enjoyed a great vacation in Destin with our friends Betsy and Eric. We had a blast and the kids loved having someone to play with!
2. Price turned 6! YAY!
3. Thanksgiving was at our house. I feel very grown up all of a sudden to have been responsible for cooking a real Thanksgiving dinner. It's funny how an event like that makes it real that we are adults.
4. Christmas was a hoot this year. Santa was good to everyone. Price got the Wii he has begged for. He is addicted!! Rylee got a new kitchen. Chris got a blue ray player and a pass to the shooting range, and I - well - I guess I wasn't very good this year. I got Mario Carts from Santa???
5. My mom and dad came up for Christmas. It was great to spend the holidays with them.
6. My niece is ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!! We went to LR the weekend after to see them.
7. Cheer is in FULL SWING!! Nationals is 5 weeks out and I am ready for it to be over!
8. The kids went back to school today. Not sure how I feel about that. We had fun over the break.
9. I am addicted to facebook. I have caught up with so many friends and that is the main reason I have not been on here much.
10. I am officially running again - after a short month off.... I am back at it!
Happy New Year to everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am so glad that you are back!!
Did ya see Paula Abdul's cheerleader competition on MTV? I tivod it and will watch it this week. I thought about you! :)
Yeah, I got so used to seeing your name at the bottom of my list that I HAD to check on it when you moved up to the top..haha. Also, missed you in class last night. We need to catch up, girl! Hugs!!! :) Joy
YEAH!!!! I've missed you blogging. Please don't go another 5 months to post! I run Houston in a little over a week. I'm very excited to run (and then be finished).
Do you do individual cheer coaching?
Post a Comment